Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20/05/2009

last night..


finally went to watch angels & demons with zi yu..

& sorry ya jia minh..

we go to watch night at the museum 2 on this saturday ya~

.......

some friends told me about they could feel that i'm happy by viewing my blog..

but they said perhaps i've hide all of my moodiness even sadness here..

actually i tend to write bloggie because of myself..

& also especially for all my best friends cause most of them are not beside me nowadays..

yet probably i did ignore something here due to i knew somebody would be read my blog obviously often..

.......

today..

i really mad for something during working..

hey don't ever cheated by my outlook..

i also would be stress on my job..

sometimes it's pressured me..you know?

while i'm stressful then my face will keep on born pimple..

i hate pimple very much!

.......

at night i hang out with my buddies..

i've to fake a smile even though i still thinking of something happened this evening (yer~horribly disgust!)

just cause of i don't hope my friends feel sad when they are joined up me..

ok well..

went to mcdonald..


me in blue stripe & mr. mcd in red stripe..

i've no comment..

.......

by the way..

i'm not bold faced by saying you always copy me..

but the truth had prove to me that you are copy cat so much!

yup that's you!

don't used to ask me where did i buy this & that..

after that you went to buy the alike thing which exactly same with mine..

as like as two peas!

how many times jor?

1234567.......

but please realize about we are different kind of people okay?

other than that i straighten my hair then you also did the same..

then i cut short my hair till shoulder length then you also did the same..

then i cut short my fringe then you also did the same..

then i cut short bob hair & put side fringe then you also did the same..

then i color up my hair then you also did the same again again & over again!

you are rich so you can did it yet don't too distinct ya girl!

plus your posting in photos (yirrrrrrr)

& many many more lor~

if you dislike my bloggie?then byebye :p


relax relax..

last but not least i ate 2 sets of fillet o fish mcvalue meal today for my lunch & dinner..

control yourself ya chong teejie*

-cool down-

6 comments:

  1. cool down...just forget the copy cat...
    dun too take in mind...copy cat will feel happy if u like that..
    and dun eat too much mcd....

    ReplyDelete
  2. who bully u? I will treat them eat punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who dare 2 buly me sin i hav u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...evryone try to protect you, you should happy. Just ignore the copy cat, i think i know who you mean that. As positive way, she agree with your style, your pretty, so that she copy alike you fully 100%. All can be same but your face cannot be alike, she not pretty than you.haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. perhaps lor bluestar hehe!o may b i'm stary haha! :-D

    ReplyDelete