Sunday, May 3, 2009

03/05/2009

i'm get ready but someone still haven't wake up yet :s


just simply took a photo (weird)

yes i knew that my face looked chubby as what you said :p


let's see the design of hotel room..

i don't think it's 5 star hotel..

okay well..

ate lunch with gim :)

he took me to eat the super duper spicy pan mian hehe!

& it's famous in kl downtown..

oh my gosh!

i'm hot highly with the chillis yet i ate 2 bowl :(

after that have a drink at old town cause our stomachs are seem like fire burning haha!

then gim sent me to one utama to meet up my darling - yen ming

;-)


darling!

long time no see!

you are fat jor~

hahaha!

she accompanied me to shop around lor~

but my foot kinda pain so we rest at baskin robbin with ice cream :)

dinner time..

yen ming bring me to station 1 :)


the songs sang by them kinda ####


i ordered deep fish fillet & that's it..


the drink was tasty but just ignore the melt on table due to my posting failed..

by the way..i want to say thank you to yen ming for your treated (heart)

-forever darling-

5 comments:

  1. the hotel design not bad also ya
    you stay one night how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 star hotel experience at 1 star price..RM85 per nite coz i booked b4 a wik :) da hotel rate wud b increase like flight ticket so hav 2 reserve earlier s posible ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok
    rm85? so cheap
    you stay there alone? or with friend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling,im so happy to meet u as Well~
    Hopefully we can meet again in a very soon time!!! Cant wait to see you again!! :-)

    ReplyDelete