Monday, May 4, 2009

04/05/2009

yea changed to bigger room hehe!


here the round mirror again..


polka face..

hehe!

hang out with gim

;-)

this time we went to eat light soup mee with add on fish ball & many kind of vegetables..

it's delicious too..

after lunch then we headed to pavillion..


need not to see me cause my smile was too over & that's salah due to laugh for something funny haha!


hehe!

i forced him to take photo meanwhile wait for watching movie..


the uninvited..

horrible?

not really & it's a nice movie..

after movie then shopping as usual..

i like zara but why penang don't have any outlet of zara?

too bad..

high heel really killing me..

my foot really so pain..

then back to hotel..

prepared myself..

after that take away subway burger ^^

then went to eat pan mian again because we like to eat pan mian mar~

after dinner..


headed four season cafe..

we chosen the season of autumn..

in the mean time..

i found that the blow wind in kl kinda strong..


with my blooding drink ~.~

keep on chit-chatting..

till we're tired..

hehe!

gim..

thanks a lot a lot..

:-)

-my miracle-

2 comments:

  1. So happy to meet him till your smile over a...
    Hey hey...after 1 year, he looks smarter and real man....not like last year. haha....send my regard to him although he forget me ....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!bcoz he went to gym nowadays mar~so looked mor strong & fater lor~dun wory he stil remember u :)

    ReplyDelete