Saturday, May 2, 2009

02/05/2009

finally..

hehe!

happy lor~

hooi teng came & fetch me to penang international airport..

we reached there quite early..

after check in & got my flight ticket..

then we went to eat mcd while wait for boarding at 2.25 pm..

thank you hooi teng sent me & accompanied me in the airport :)


my seat was beside the wing of flight..


the land..


the river..


the ocean..


& me (curi tangkap gambar in the flight by used my hp)

i reached lcc terminal around 3.45 pm..

then teng chien bring me to his house first cause he want to prepare up himself..

after that we went to jaya one to meet up lionel for passing me the ticket of lee hom concert..

really thanks a lot ya lionel :)


then we went to wendy's for our dinner there..




you see the shrimp..

so yummy & crispy you know?

i like it very much lor~

hope wendy's come to penang sooner haha!

otherwise i miss wendy's so much haha!

headed to stadium bukit jalil..

it's the time for lee hom's concert (yeah!)

but no photo taken cause we were sweat enough inside the stadium due to crowded somemore without air-conditional =='

there was packed by about 25,000 persons..

congratulation ya lee hom :)

our seat kinda center part but it's so damn far from the stage..

yet i got no regret at all..

because the concert was fulled of surprise & nice songs :-)

especially for lee hom..

you're the greatest singer in my life & of course you're so handsome in my heart ~.~

you are even my super star with all your love songs that's very important to me lor~

lee hom's concert ended up around 11 pm..

then i've discussed with chian huey about our secret plan..

yet we can't make it lastly..

never mind lor then we meet up next month ya my dear ;)

so after concert went to eat supper..

then check in hotel in the midnight cause i got no time b4 that..


kl tunes hotel & it's a hotel of air asia too..

last but not least..

thank you very much ya teng chien :)

that's all for my first day in kl (wink)

-support lee hom-

2 comments:

  1. wah~!! u went to lee hom concert~!! so syok~!! hows the show??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!leehom's concert was super duper nice lor~

    ReplyDelete