Monday, May 11, 2009

11/05/2009

many people would be told me for the same thing..

that's :

"your name is sounded so special!"

hehe!

thank you all ya~




yes i'm teejie*

:-)

regarding to the above..

i would like to say thank you to my mommy lor~

because she is the one who gave me such special name when i born in 1st of august 1986 haha!

i didn't go working today due to the replacement of wesak day last saturday..

so i've dated my mommy & also my little sister to celebrate mother's day :)


my dearest mommy :)


i bought this cake especially for my mommy :)

& it's a swiss chocolate cake with 20 layers inside..

hope my mommy like it lor~

after that we went to sunway sakae sushi to have our dinner..


mama mia

are we look alike?

yeah!


ate this ice-cream as dessert..

;-)

mama i love you & of course i love my 3rd aunt too (hug)

i knew both of you are very sayang me as well..

really treasure & thank you..

-happy mother's day-

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day~!!
    i like ur 1st photos on the top~~ very sweety~!!
    hey ~ im cut my hair dy~~ BOB HEAD~!!
    sylvia said its a bit look like urs~!! hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks winnie ;)
    yea s i said in sms laz nite dat i like ur bravo 4 cutin short bob hair & luk nice oh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks 4 ur bravo too~~ hehe~!!

    ReplyDelete