Friday, May 15, 2009

15/05/2009

fresh fresh fresh!

;-)

today's friday..

in holidays mood jor~

i wake up earlier in the morning..

so i've some extra times to make up myself hehe!

normally i did not make up to office..

cause i want to let my skin breath smoothlly..

such as human needed breath all the time hehe!

but my forehead still build up a huge pimple there..


the stupid pimple is getting bigger today..

thus i took this photo haha!

yea i'm in my boss's room..

he's not in okay haha!

talking in phone while working & of course i'm working hehe!

oh ya my mommy bought nasi lemak for me as my breakfast :(

yet later hazel & ivy & i'll going to ichiban ramen to have our lunch together again..

i miss ramen so much..


here we are reached ichiban ramen..


meanwhile waiting for my ramen..

hazel said i got a little bit of eye bag recently :(


finally my wa****** ramen (forgot the name jor~)

really delicious lor~

after lunch we shop around jusco..


hazel & i went to buy this collagen eye patch :)

i want to reduce my eye bag hehe!

-no eye bag-

1 comment:

  1. So pretty already.... where got eye patch? ? ? ?

    ReplyDelete