Monday, September 28, 2009

28/09/2009


hello~ :)

i just passed a week of long break last week & of course i did enjoy my holidays as well hehe!

during the wonderful holidays..i spend a lot of precious times with my family especially my 3rd-aunt & cousins & nieces & also sister but mommy was busy working & sick too bad!


this photo took for showing my love to my valuable family :)

i always think that's no teejie* available without them hehe!

i'm not overstate yet it's truth so i do treasure them lor~

oh ya~

recently it's 'something' happened to me..

i just felt that 'something' really lame ok!

i only found it's because of 'jealousy'!

by the way grab my mommy's saying that 'the narrow minded of people'!

therefore 'bitch' is emerged.......

so for those got the bitch 'hide' upon you then we are here to welcome them ya~ (clap hand)

cause bitch needed us to promote them via our blog even facebook..

thus we have the right to speak freely in our blog so what? ;)

somemore they really need us to mention about them then they only can become famous since they want outstanding huhu!

but 'perhaps you are everything to others but you are just nothing to me' ~~ (wider smile)

as what my cousin said that normally 'childish' people would just said other people childish lol (we laugh non-stop for that)

da jie, hui jie, yi ma, mommy & caca..rynryn wanna say thank you for you all support ya~ (with heart)

last but really not least to thank all of my dearest friends :p

-thanks thanks thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment