Monday, September 14, 2009

14/09/2009


我回来了..

(actually i think to use mandarin to write this blog but i only can type for a sentence then it's some problems occured in the chinese version so i just change to english as normal)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

'what's wrong with me?'

i keep on asking myself recently..

i feel like absolutely lost my way..

i get bored of my daily life..

i found that i became lazy..lazy working..lazy blogging..lazy outing & shopping..even sometimes talking also lazy..lazy lazy..

i really weary nowadays..

i'm not in mood at all :(

WHY?

AM I STRESS?

HOW COULD I GO INTO MY FUTURE?

-make an effort-

2 comments:

  1. Must be something interrupt you...
    you may share with me anytime you wish to do so~
    Come on, Cheer Up Darling!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps i'm fed up with sumthing o b tired of my job lor~

    ReplyDelete