Sunday, July 19, 2009

19/07/2009


right here waiting for my cousin's calling hehe!

we gonna gurney plaza for our shopping yeah!

kinda excited just because of we had a long long time never go shopping together jor~


we bring vyann along too..

b ~~ why u don't wanna smile ya?

haha!(no teeth)

in addition my cousin & i spend a lot but i really feel so happy because finally i get to be a member of topshop & topman & dorothy perkins & miss selfridge huhu!


after shopping then we headed to coffee island..

it's was the first time that i been there..

vyann said me 'outdated' cause before that she went there with my cousins many times yet i didn't join up them :(


my niece-vyann do enjoy the strawberry smoothies :)


we ordered 2 sets of chicken cordon blue which recommended by my cousin..

erm..it's so cheesy creamy but thumb up hehe!

that's all my lovely sunday with my lovely cousin & niece ;)

& happy 21st birthday to my intelligentie cousin-irene!

-happy shopping-

2 comments:

  1. Wow..Darling, went to shopping?
    The cordon bleau is very nice eh~~~
    my saliva drop out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey plz take gud care of ur body shape nowadays ya darling :p

    ReplyDelete