Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15/07/2009

bling* bling*

time passed fast lor~

just realised about i did not update any post in the brand new month of july..

hehe!

forgive me anywise :)


simply took a pic in starbucks last night..

oh ya~

justyno had cut short my hair again & he curl a wave bob for me..

but i didn't wax up my hair in this photo..

i only felt that i look kinda dumb with the new hair style cause my hair cut without layers anymore..

yet thank him too ^^

& i do wait for my hair get longer soon..

so may stay tune upon me ya~

by the way..

i would like to take opportunity to say something here..

that's something only love can do..

nowadays i really love my mommy..my mama..my cousins..my sister..my niece..last but not least..& also my dearest friends(i bet you sure know who did i mentioned)

yours' concern to me that all made me feel so 'kam dong' indeed ;)

-love myself-

No comments:

Post a Comment