Sunday, April 19, 2009

19/04/2009

stupid pimple..

:-(

i hate you!

went to queensbay..

cause i wanna buy some masks & shopping (yeah)

on the way to queensbay..

i had listen a new song from simple plan at hit fm..

quite nice..

it's a brand new song..

but i didn't hear about the song name..

who knew ya?

tell me tell me :)

mean while i'm searching for the song..

well start shopping lor~

then shopping till half way i feel so hungry..

so headed to shi lin to buy seafood tempura hehe!

yummy yummy!

after that went to theater salon to meet up wei :)


here the photo we took (kinda blur because used 3G secondary camera)

after gossip-ing with him then i kept on my shopping journey hehe!

i bought a lot of masks too in order to help my pimple die away haha!


just came back home from queensbay (tired)

can't see my whole face because my pimple grew bigger between my nose & mouth (ugly)

playing pet society a while..

masking..

fall in sleep..

-nitezzz-

2 comments: