Saturday, April 18, 2009

18/04/2009


today..

the day that's made me think back to 5 years ago..

18/04/2004..

it's a memorable day..

thanks for the memories anywise..

i'm pretty good now..

hope you're fine too :)

okay..

forget about it..

actually my friend asked me to accompany him to join the competition of model search at gurney plaza..

he think to have a try..

but he changed his mind in last minute due to some reasons..

so that i didn't go out with him lastly..

is okay..

everything happen for the good what..

around 4pm..

my cousin called me & asked me to go to her house later..

she said my aunt had cook a lot of foods & they're waiting for my visiting..

it's been a long time i didn't find them..

& of course i miss them lor~


just ignore the ugly pig haha!


& the little piggy is my diy hehe!


focus on it..

see it nearer?


izit so cute?

i like it hehe!

after that i'm get ready to my aunt house..

i really miss my niece vyann & venese so much lor~

:-)

finally i reached there..


venese here :o


then i play with her & she smile like this hehe!


then i cannot tahan & kiss her because she is very cute hehe!


you can see that venese was feel so happy because i kiss her again hehe!


vyann :)

she ate strawberries when i took this photo..

after that i gather with my aunt & cousins for chit-chatting & eating non-stop (gosh)

fat lor~

but i really happy to see you all again..

thank you..

:-)

-with love-

2 comments: