Friday, June 19, 2009

19/06/2009

hello~

i'm back lor~


the blog owner is here :)

hehe!

do you all miss me?

but i don't think so..

because my blog visitor shown 'decreasing' seriously nowadays :(

perhaps i didn't update my bloggie in this few weeks..

or my friends don't care & concern about me recently huh?

all my best friends..

is it the truth?

haha!

i might be think too much jor~

fine & final :D

ta-ta-ta-tang!


koo chian huey came back to penang lar~

to be frank..

i do miss her everyday ;)

by the way..

may guess where are we?


smokey jack!

at last i been there yeah!

i prefer the seat shown in the photo..

will take a seat there on my next visit to smokey jack ya~


chian huey & i sat at the below.. (the front right side)


the colourful light hang on the above of us..


the pic took by chian huey..

haha!

i just feel funny when i saw this bread pic :p


my tartar fish..


her pork rib..

noticed our hungry face huhu!

after finish our starter main course & dessert dishes..

of course we are fulled yet never forget surprise ~.~


the 20 layers oreo cake..

it's really so yummy with oreo favor :O


look like angel ^^

good shoot!

hehe!


last but not least..

our blur blur photo lol~

after that i think to walk around & have a capture for smokey jack's environment pic..

yet i can't make it lastly..

you know why?

because of we saw such a big active rat ran through our nearer seat!

it's even run here & there!

gosh!

but the tikus was so cute with long tail hahahah!

okay left smokey jack then headed to gurney plaza..

sure for shopping & ice-creaming lor~


night time we went to autocity mcd to gather with our hsbm friends..

hui xiang & hui pin & jia rong & wee kee & soo yim & choon yee & chin sern & chun chyuan & chuan wei

will upload photo when chian huey send it to me ya~

-miss chian huey-

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey, yr best friend came back. . . Ei the food seems like very tasty wor, nxt time remember to treat me when Im in penang oh ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure 4 bringin u 2 smokey jack if u cum n find me ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokey jack ? haha,what a special name... but im nt Smoking de wor...

    ReplyDelete